First: the information obtained by Faniat and maintained in its databases
1. Personal information of the user, such as name, age, e-mail, national identity number, or residence number.
2. The user's personal login information, such as the user name, password, e-mail, and the question and answer for password retrieval.
3. The nature of the electronic platform may impose some information related to cookies for electronic purposes that facilitate the interaction between the store and the user.
Second: Do Faniat share this information?
1. Of course, Faniat seeks to keep this information in a way that preserves the privacy of the user, and Faniat does not keep this information except for the purpose of improving the quality of the online store and facilitating the interaction between Technic and the user.
2. As a general rule, all this information is only available to those in charge of the artworks, and they will not publish or broadcast it to others.
3. Since Feniyat seeks to preserve the safety of users, in the event that Faniat notices any illegal or illegal activity carried out by the user, Feniyat may inform the competent authorities after consulting with Feniyat's attorney.
Third: How secure is the confidentiality of the store's information?
- Faniat seeks to preserve all user information and not to be viewed by anyone in violation of this policy applicable to Faniat.
- Faniat works to protect this information through "certain servers?" Protected by electronic protection systems "Special software?".
- However, since the Internet cannot be guaranteed 100% of what may occur from penetration or viruses to electronic security systems and the firewalls in force in Faniat, Faniat advises users to keep their information strictly confidential, and not to disclose any information that the user deems very important to him, This is in the interest of techniques in guiding and guiding users.
Fourth: Is there a third party in the relationship between Faniat and the merchant?
Fifth: Rules and provisions for the use of Faniat: